Application Design II: Task I
Application Design II: Task I
-
21.9.2026 -
Dave Christian Moniaga / 0385630
Application Design II / Bachelor of Design (Hons) in Creative Media
Task 1
Table of Contents
- Lectures
- Exercises
- Instructions
- Task 1
- Feedback
Lectures
The difference with Figma and FlutterFlow, is the addition of columns and
rows component instead of creating your own.
Exercises
Week 1
This week we were tasked to use AI to ask several questions regarding our
previous app design project during Application Design I. Here are the
exact questions and prompt given:
|
|
| Fig 1.1 The prompt question submitted to Gemini |
Using Gemini, I took the long list of detailed answers and connected it to the visuals as seen in my Hi-Fi prototype. The visuals are displayed in Canva and used to present some key improvements that needed to be done.
Week 2
We filled up a Mobile UX Teardown exercise in class this week. The app that
I analyzed is the Maybank MAE app and I answered several questions in the
document. I also created a redesigned wireframe as shown in the document
below.
Week 3
Comments
Post a Comment